Terms and Conditions - Exhibitors
Thank you for choosing Wedding Expos Australia! By booking a stand and submitting your deposit, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please take a moment to review them. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].
- Definitions: The term “Exhibitor” refers to the person or business that has booked or intends to book a stand, attend, sponsor, or participate in a Wedding Expos Australia event.
- Exhibition Requirements: The Exhibitor agrees to attend the “Wedding Expos Australia Expo” and display relevant merchandise during the specified operating times. Failure to meet these requirements may result in future application refusals.
- Display and Stand Maintenance: All vehicles on display must remain on-site for the full duration of the event unless otherwise agreed upon. Exhibitors are responsible for maintaining their stand area and ensuring compliance with safety regulations. Stands must not be dismantled before the event’s conclusion to avoid exclusion from future expos.
- Limitation of Liability: Except as stated herein, Wedding Expos Australia makes no representations, conditions, or warranties regarding the exhibition. The organizers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages resulting from the exhibition or its cancellation. The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the organizers against any costs, damages, claims, or proceedings arising from such circumstances.
- Damage and Liability: The Exhibitor is responsible for any damage caused to the exhibition venue, equipment, or the organizers’ materials. The organizers shall not be held responsible for damages to exhibits caused by loss, fire, water, storms, strikes, riots, or any other cause.
- Stand Cancellation: Wedding Expos Australia reserves the right to cancel an exhibitor’s stand before each event if necessary.
- Payment and Fees Exhibitors: shall pay the specified amount to occupy the site during the event. The balance must be paid in full to the organizers before the exhibition. Failure to do so will result in non-permission of attendance.
- Event Cancellation by Wedding Expos Australia: In the event of exhibition cancellation by the organizers, they reserve the right to postpone or amend the stated dates. Exhibitors will be duly notified.
- Exhibitor Cancellation Policy: If the Exhibitor cancels their participation, the $200 deposit is forfeited. Deposit payments are non-refundable and non-transferable to alternative dates or venues. If cancellation occurs within 42 days before the expo date, the full exhibitor’s fee will not be refunded.
- Stand Allocation and Changes: In unforeseen circumstances, the organizers may re-allocate or change the location of an exhibitor’s stand. The Exhibitor agrees not to object or claim compensation for such changes without the organizers’ consent. Stand space cannot be assigned or sublet without prior consent.
- Marketing and Attendance: Wedding Expos Australia implements an assertive and aggressive marketing campaign to ensure the event’s success. However, the organizers do not accept responsibility for the lack of attendance or loss of profit to any exhibitor.
- Power Supply and Safety: Exhibitors requiring power for their stands must pay a $50 fee. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to ensure that all power extension cords and boards have been tested and tagged by a qualified electrician.
- Bridal Bag Promotion: The Bridal Bag Promotion fee is non-refundable. If the client’s marketing material is not received by the required due date, no compensation or refund will be provided. Transfers to another event may be considered on an individual basis, subject to approval by Wedding Expos Australia.
- Stand Cancellation for Non-Payment: If full payment is not made within 4 weeks of the event date, stands will be automatically canceled.
- I’m Getting Married Booking Fee: The I’m Getting Married booking fee is non-refundable and non-transferable following the event date. Refunds and cancellations are permitted before the event date.
- I’m Getting Married – Late Marketing Material: If a client’s marketing material does not meet the required deadline, a refund will not be provided.
- Updates to Terms and Conditions: Wedding Expos Australia reserves the right to update or edit the Terms and Conditions as required.
- Rescheduled Expos and Cancellations: If an expo is rescheduled due to government directives, the original cancellation policy within 42 days applies to the original expo date. Fourteen days’ notice is required for cancellation or a credit note will be issued.
- Photography and Marketing: Photography and videography of the exhibition, including images of exhibitors, may be used for social media, website, or other marketing purposes to promote the events.
- Event Cancellation Beyond Control: If an event is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g., government directives, weather, terrorism, acts of God), all deposits or advance payments will be retained by Wedding Expos Australia, and a credit note will be issued.
- Postponed or Canceled Expos Due to Government Restrictions: If an expo is postponed or canceled due to government restrictions or event bans, refunds will not be provided. A credit note for the full amount paid will be issued, and the expo will be rescheduled to an alternative date.
- Health Advice and Compliance: Wedding Expos Australia will operate the expo following the advice from the state’s health authorities. Exhibitors are required to have valid Public Liability Insurance.
- Credit Note Validity: Credit notes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
We hope these terms and conditions provide clarity and ensure a positive experience for all our exhibitors. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].